Netsuite Openair and Functionfox are two different project management systems which help teams organize their tasks. Functionfox is an online-based project management software with a simple and easy interface. Netsuite Openair is an enterprise level system with additional features and tools that can assist in collaboration among teams.
Netsuite Openair and Functionfox both share similar features like time tracking, task management and document storage, reports and more. But Netsuite Openair offers more enterprise level features including templates for projects, Gantt charts and forecasting tools.
Functionfox offers an easy and simple interface, but it does not have any sophisticated features for teams who need an easy project management system for their needs as a team.
What exactly is NetSuite OpenAir and its features?
NetSuite OpenAir is a cloud-based professional software for service automation which can assist project-based enterprises gain full control and live-time information.
NetSuite Inc., the company behind NetSuite OpenAir, was founded in 1998. The headquarters of the company is within Silicon Valley with over 2,400 employees spread across nine offices across the globe. NetSuite Inc. is popular for its ERP, CRM accounting, and ecommerce solutions.
Who is using NetSuite OpenAir?
NetSuite OpenAir is perfect for large and mid-sized international enterprises especially those involved in wholesale distribution, software manufacturing, services, and retail industries. Siemens, Software AG and Aravo are among the customers that use NetSuite OpenAir.
Is it Easy to use?
It is true that NetSuite OpenAir makes it relatively simple to use. The product is user-friendly and easy to use.
Is NetSuite OpenAir cloud-based?
Yes, they provide cloud-based hosting. This means that IT resources are accessible by using web-based applications and tools and you don’t have to purchase servers or other hardware.
Can it be used on a mobile device?
Unfortunately, for the moment, NetSuite OpenAir can’t be accessed via mobile devices. You’ll have to connect it via your PC.
What is NetSuite OpenAir’s Pros?
- NetSuite OpenAir is perfect for large and mid-sized enterprises who are seeking a reputable service automation program.
- NetSuite OpenAir comes with multi-language, multi-currency, and multi-company support unlike similar tools.
- 24/7 customer support, including phone and online assistance
- Integrations are supported to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, QuickBooks and SAP
- NetSuite OpenAir offers mobile access and a constant update in real-time
What is NetSuite OpenAir’s Cons?
- Open API support is not a restriction on flexibility and flexibility.
- Report creation is time-consuming and complicated for certain users.
- Integration with Salesforce features that is part of NetSuite OpenAir is very limited which could be a challenge for certain users.
- The service automation software’s capability to manage resources and UI flexibility require improvement.
- The forecasting tool doesn’t have accurate numbers when compared with other similar PSA options
NetSuite OpenAir’s Pricing
NetSuite OpenAir is less expensive than the industry standard.
In comparing NetSuite OpenAir to their competitors on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest costly to set up), NetSuite OpenAir is graded 2. NetSuite OpenAir offers few flexible plans for customers, with the price of a license that starts at $399 per month for a user.
What exactly is FunctionFox as well as its features?
FunctionFox is cloud-based Project Management software that can help managers to streamline their project processes and maintain communication channels. It also lets them create workflows that are consistent with timesheets and projects. Creative Professionals and Organizations are able to benefit from these features to cut down on administrative time and avoid communications breakdowns.
The highlights of the software are Expense Tracking, Project Submission Email Alerts, Project Gantt Chart as well as Milestones Timeline. FunctionFox is an independent Internet firm that was established in 2001. It operates its headquarters at Victoria, British Columbia, Canada and has a team of 10-50 employees.
Who is using FunctionFox?
The most frequent customers are the following sizes of businesses: SMBs.
Are you able to use it easily?
It is true that FunctionFox can be described as user-friendly. It is user-friendly and easy to use.
Are you sure that FunctionFox is cloud-based?
Yes, they provide cloud-based hosting, which means that IT resources are accessible by using web-based applications and tools and you don’t have to purchase servers or other hardware.
Can it be used on mobile devices?
Unfortunately, at present FunctionFox isn’t accessible on mobile devices, so you’ll need to connect it via your computer.
What are FunctionFox’s Pros?
- The software is able to track the work hours of projects
- Users can associate tasks with hourly rates in the program.
- FunctionFox can archive previous projects
- It permits report configuration without intervention from the administrator.
What are FunctionFox’s Cons?
- The interface of the user is cluttered for certain users.
- The software is not able to allow integrations with third-party software currently.
- It is not functional with no internet connectivity
FunctionFox is more affordable than the industry standard.
FunctionFox pricing details include Classic, Premier, and In-House subscription plans.
The Classic plan costs $3.50 per month for each user, and $24.50 for the first user. It features Timesheet including Stopwatch Timer Retainer Tracking as well as Budget Tracking.
The Premier subscription is 35 dollars per month, for the very first user, and $7 monthly thereafter It includes Actionable To-Do Lists Gantt Schedules and Charts as well as Traffic Reports.
Finally, the In-House package begins at $105 per month for the first customer and 14 dollars per month for the future additions. The plan comes with custom job intake forms, Unlimited Custom Job Fields as well as Advanced Report Builder.
If you compare FunctionFox to its competitors using a scale ranging from 1-10 (10 is most costly to set up), FunctionFox is rated 2.6.
In the end, Netsuite Openair is the ideal choice for managing projects with this software. It’s a cloud-based application which offers a wide range of features and features, including workflows and integrated applications.
Netsuite Openair will be your ideal alternative to manage projects as it provides a range of features and capabilities, including workflows, integrated apps and workflows.