The PMP Exam is administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is one of the most popular project management certifications available. There are a lot of reasons why you should consider getting your PMP certification, but before you can even sit for the exam, you need to make sure you’re properly prepared. This is where our PMP Exam Prep Course comes in. We’ve designed this course to help you study for and pass the PMP exam on your first try. The course is self-paced and includes 35 contact hours/PDUs of material, so you can be confident that you’re getting everything you need to know to pass the test.
Introducing the PMP Certification Exam Prep Course
Are you interested in becoming a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)? If so, you’ll need to pass the PMP Certification Exam, which is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
To help you prepare for the exam, we’ve created this pmp certification exam prep course 35 pdu. In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the exam, including what’s covered on the test, how it’s structured, and tips and strategies for success.
We’ll also provide you with access to practice questions and mock exams so that you can get comfortable with the format and content of the test. And, perhaps most importantly, we’ll give you PDU contact hours/PDUs. To earn your PMP certification, you must earn 60 PDUs in total. This course will provide you with 35 of those PDUs.
So if you’re serious about becoming a certified PMP, sign up for our PMP Certification Exam Prep Course today!
The Benefits of the PMP Certification Exam Prep Course
The PMP Certification Exam Prep Course offers a comprehensive review of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) as well as exam prep to help you earn your Project Management Professional (PMP) credential. The course is designed to provide you with the 35 contact hours/PDUs required to sit for the PMP exam, and will cover topics such as project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing. In addition, the course will prepare you for the PMP exam with mock exams and practice questions.
What’s Included in the PMP Certification Exam Prep Course?
Our PMP Certification Exam Prep Course includes the following:
-40 contact hours/PDUs of classroom instruction
-A comprehensive course manual
-Exam prep questions and exercises
– mock exams
-Course completion certificate
Classroom instruction is led by an expert instructor and covers all aspects of the PMP exam content outline. The course manual is a valuable reference tool that can be used throughout your studies and on the exam itself. Exam prep questions and exercises help you identify and solidify your knowledge of key concepts, while mock exams provide realistic practice for test day. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate attesting to your 40 contact hours/PDUs.
How to Get the Most Out of the PMP Certification Exam Prep Course
As you know, the PMP certification exam is a tough one to crack. It is important to have a good understanding of the course material before taking the exam. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your PMP certification exam prep course:
1. Make sure you understand the concepts taught in class. Don’t just memorize the material, but make sure you understand it well. This will help you when you take the actual exam and have to apply the concepts.
2. Take practice exams and quizzes. There are many websites that offer free practice exams and quizzes. These can help you gauge your understanding of the material and identify any areas where you need more study.
3. Stay organized. Keep track of what topics have been covered in class and make sure you review those topics before the exam. Reviewing everything right before the exam can be overwhelming, so it’s best to spread out your studying over time.
4. Get plenty of rest before the exam. You want to be well-rested when taking such an important test, so make sure you get a good night’s sleep before Exam Day!
5. relax and stay positive! The better you do on the exam, the closer you’ll be to achieving your goal of becoming a PMP-certified project manager!
If you are looking for a comprehensive PMP exam prep course that will help you earn your certification, we highly recommend the PMP Certification Exam Prep Course from PDU Academy. This course offers 35 PDU contact hours/PDUs and is designed to help you pass the PMP exam on your first try. The course includes access to online video lectures, practice exams, and more. Enroll today and get started on your path to becoming a certified Project Manager Professional.