Everybody may sometimes suffer from these common problems of smartphones; here we are going to discuss their solutions at home!
We have divided them into two parts like body and soul.
My smartphone is like Zombies.
It’s often observed that smartphone smartphones sometimes get slow and love to hold for irritating us!
Wanna enjoy the full speedy performance? There are many solutions if you want to get rid of, and then follow these steps,
- After every month you should clean your smartphone’s cache memory.
- Try to install the most essential apps on your smartphone, which means not to install any extra app which you barely use after a month.
- You should install all apps on your smartphone’s memory instead of the SD Card.
- Try to keep minimum apps shortcut on your home screen of the smartphone.
- Using “live Wallpaper” may slow your smartphone, so it’s not recommended.
- Using RAM or Memory cleaner alike apps is not giving you relief, so delete it!
Have lost my Past
If you got deleted your files on your smartphone, don’t worry about it.
Several apps are available as a data recovery app to recover data from the smartphone.
My smartphone eats well but battery drainage!
A very common issue almost damages us all! Copy below and act smartly, you will be the happiest person.
- Smartphone charging is allowed when it is left only 10 percent.
- Always charge your smartphone’s battery 90 percent, not 100 percent
- If the directives mentioned above are not satisfied, then check background running apps and de-active them.
- Always use the auto-brightness feature.
- Go to “Developer option” and select “Animation off”, it will enhance both your battery life and your smartphone performance.
If your smartphone is not giving a response to the charging adapter installed, then follow the procedure to feed your smartphone,
- First of all, check your adapter serviceability.
- Check any burn or torn marks on your data cable.
- Always use a compatible charging adapter as recommended by the smartphone’s user manual.
- If all is well, then check your smartphone’s charging port if it has dusty or seems to have carbon on it. Then it’s not that difficult, follow me!
- Take a toothbrush and petrol,
- Power off your smartphone,
- Apply a little petrol on the brush and clean the charging port of the smartphone.
- Let it dry for 2 minutes,
- TADA! It’s working
My smartphone has a fever
Smartphone safety is good, but putting on heavy silicon cover not only makes it bulky but also a big reason for getting hot. Remove that cover, and being cool to keep your smartphone fever-free!
My smartphone was drinking water
If you accidentally dropped your smartphone in water try to stay calm, we will save it,
- If your smartphone is off, don’t try to use it,
- Take an airtight jar,
- Put your smartphone in it,
- Fill it with rice,
- Close it for 5 hours,
- And there you are! Now it’s ok and saved. Mission Successful.
Smartphone screen scratches
To prevent the smartphone from scratches, there are many hacks like using toothpaste and cleaning with thinner, etc. but it doesn’t work. Prevention is always better than remedies, use “temper glass protection” which is strong enough to bear any damages, scratches and it also provides extra safety for your smartphone’s screen.
- I am like a deaf or mute!
Sometimes we feel that on-call or using media smartphone’s microphone and speaker performs poorly, the main cause is dust stayed on their surfaces, you should know the location of your smartphone’s microphone and speaker in your smartphone, by using a soft toothbrush clean those specific locations gently, you will observe dust leaving that area and after when you check after the hack you will be surprised.
These hacks worked well several times, kindly let us know your experience.